Monday, April 10, 2006

I just sign as sioxmoux Noonan for Second Life

But their Registration page does not work in FF or Opera. I had to use IE 7. :( to get it to work properly. It too bad Second Life minimum System Requirements an 2004 > Graphic card to work with this program. I not going to run out fry's today to buy $100.00 nVidia GeForce FX 5600, GeForce 6600,OR ATI Radeon 9600, X600. so I will be able to enter Second Life. My Compaq v2000z has x200 Radeon ati on board graphic. But If Second Life won't run to this figuration. Second Life just lost another potential customer.

It only a matter to time when a new Internet start up is going to release a mmorpg base om ajax that only System Requirements are A Broadband Connection to the net and modern web browser ie Firefox, Opera, ie7 or safari! This will make these other mmorpg services like there.com, Second Life history.

No comments: