Thursday, June 08, 2006

TiVo launches TiVoCasting | PVRblog

TiVo launches TiVoCasting | PVRblog
TiVo announced 'TiVoCasting' today which looks just like their existing Video Podcasting efforts but with a few content partners and a shiny new name. I guess the word "podcast" was too much of an homage to Apple so TiVo decided to try and make up a new word with their own branding.

So basically Tivo is tapping into the world of Video On Demand. Just Like I am getting from On Demand from Comcast. My Tivo Passed away last April :(, And I got other DVR from Comcast. Sure its this DVR from Comcast does not Preform like my good old Tivo. But Later this summer comcast will be testing and then later this year they will be rolling out Tivo brand DVR service. So than I could subscribe to this service to get back the Familiar Tivo DVR Features and Functionality.

No comments: