Monday, January 09, 2006

Windows XP on a 20mhz Computer and 32mb of ram

Windows XP on a 20mhz Computer and 32mb of ram

A German person puts Windows XP on a 20mhz computer with 32mb of ram, boots from POST to desktop in 7 minutes. Original website is in German and translated into English (hence the weird grammar). Why would anyone do this? I have no idea, but still cool to see this is actually possible

I you want to, you could to it ultra easy cheating way. you could use an under clocking program to run winxp at 20mhz It did once on my system. The second I set the under clock setting to that magic 20mhz speed, The only thing I could do was to moved my mouse around the screen, than after five minutes at this slow state, my system just freeze up than crashed to the blue screen of death.

No comments: